Terms and conditions
Welcome to the sisustalasilla.com website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our Customer Service team by e-mail, or call us on +358 40 4808274, 8 am - 8 pm from Monday to Friday. All calls to Customer Services will be charged at the international rate.
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions; "Product" means a product displayed for sale on the Website; "Product Description" means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided; "Special Conditions" means the terms and conditions in the Product Description; "Users" means the users of the Website collectively; "Personal Information" means the details provided by you on registration; "We/us" means Sisusta Lasilla Ltd; "Website" means the website located at www.sisustalasilla.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it; "Cookies" means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer and "You" means a user of this Website.
Use of the website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our e-mail, or calling us on +358 40 4808274.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
When you use our website, you'll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like and could perhaps miss when you're browsing the site.
These are based on your past purchases, top sellers, ratings and recently-viewed products. We determine your interests and suggest new products you may like; additionally we compare your interests and buying habits with the interests and habits of other customers, to show you relevant products.
Your recommendations may change when you make a purchase and move around the site. You might like to add products that interest you to your wish list for future reference.
We take reasonable care to ensure our recommendations are in line with your behavior as a customer on sisustalasilla.com. Details of the products we recommend - such as price - are correct at the time recommendations are originally made to you, but can be subject to change without notice.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable Finnish Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We may also collect your browser type, the country, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with Sisusta Lasilla products which are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other websites.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Finnish Law.
We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside Sisusta Lasilla Ltd for mailing or marketing purposes.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
Delivery photography: If one of our Customer Delivery Partners attempts to deliver an order to your address and finds there's no-one available to receive it, we reserve the right to take a photograph of the outside of the property to assure you we were in the right geographical location to fulfill your order, and confirm we had located the correct address. We can assure you that this photograph won't be published or circulated, or used for any other purpose other than verification, and that it's held securely in compliance with Data Protection legislation
Purchase of products
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
We will send you delivery time which is about time. You will also get a delivery number and you will be able to follow your order through a link (Transportation Company) in order to see where your purchase is.
All deliveries will be made between 8 am and 4 pm (8.00 – 16.00). You should be ready to receive your order between that time. We will deliver your order only that time. All extra delivery costs caused by you will be charged.
Please note that all deliveries are CPT on truck. In some countries driver doesn´t unload goods in large quantity or heavy deliveries and unloading has to be done by you (buyer). Please note this especially in wooden material deliveries.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website
- We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from sisustalasilla.com
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in change or cancel order
- all our products are being delivered direct to you from our warehouse or from a supplier, for instance in the case of larger products such as glass products, wooden products, doors, personalized or individual or manufactured by order you may be charged as prepayment. The exact timing of this will vary according to supplier and the product you're ordering
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- You’re not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by sisustalasilla.com. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with sisustalasilla.com, please write to us at: Sisusta Lasilla Ltd, Customer Services, sisustalasilla.com, Hyljelahdentie 19 as 23, 02260 Espoo, Finland
Consumer Contracts Regulations
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
• You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
• Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, made by order, all doors, products of wooden, aluminum or stone material, lightning that have been clearly personalized or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. These products are also all doors, shower cabins, all products related to glass.
• If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. if you wish to cancel: made to your specification, made by order, all doors, products of wooden or stone material that have been clearly personalized or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; these products are also all doors, shower cabins, all products related to glass, lightning; you should do it in written by E-mail email@example.com 2 working days from your order.
• To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
• You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +358 40480 8274, or write to: Sisusta Lasilla Ltd, Customer Services, sisustalasilla.com, Hyljelahdentie 19 as 23, 02260 Espoo, Finland.
• of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply.
• We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
All return costs will be paid by you.
Incomplete or damaged orders
If your order has arrived, or arrives incomplete, or arrives damaged, first of all please mark all notes in delivery notes. Without incomplete or damaged notes the responsibility for damaged clearly seen in package are always by you. Please also store the copy of delivery note and send the copy to email@example.com . View the package and make in written notes and if possible please take photos. If your order has been dispatched but hasn't arrived within the expected time period, please email our Customer Services team, or call us on +358404808274between 8 and 8 pm, Monday to Friday.
If you've more than one item on your order, please bear in mind that products may be sent out from multiple locations and so arrive separately. However, if this is not the case and you haven't received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please email or call us as before.
Your purchase history
To find out more information on your past orders, please sign into your account here. Please be aware that past orders will only be displayed if you signed in to your account when you ordered.
All goods bought from Sisusta Lasilla Ltd and if you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your own cost within 14 days.
The returned product must not be used and must be in original packaging.
• Amount paid for the goods will be refunded within 30 days from the received date of refund application receipt. Money will be transferred to the bank account specified in the refund application, which you need to send us via e-mail.
• All costs associated with the return of the goods are paid by the customer.
The returned goods must not be used. They must include their original packaging. If it has been revealed that the product has been used, Sisusta Lasilla Ltd will follow the principle of rationality, i.e., if it was necessary to use the product in order to determine whether it was suitable or not, the product will be considered unused.
The returned original packaging must not have any damage, without which it would have been impossible to open the packaging. If the packaging cannot be opened (e.g., vacuum transparent packaging), the returned goods must not contain the original package.
RETURN OF WARRANTY PRODUCTS
All products purchased from the Sisusta Lasilla Ltd has 1 year warranty. All the electronic products have spare part warranty where customer takes the labor cost and the manufacturer the spare part cost.
Please take in written always contact to firstname.lastname@example.org with photos. Photos will help us to contact the manufacturer and help you with the warranty problem.
Warranty will be counted from the day you received the goods.
Sisusta Lasilla Ltd strongly suggests that customers save the original packaging of the products in case the products need warranty service – these are the requirements of certain manufacturers. You must not remove the serial number of the product or any other important information, required for the identification of the product, from the product itself or its package.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Sisusta Lasilla Ltd and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Finland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Finland.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email email@example.com .
Our company details are:
Sisusta SL Lasilla Oy
Hyljelahdentie 19 as 23
phone +358 40 480 8274
VAT FI 23200777